Thursday, May 17, 2018

Spring Chickens at Beccy’s Place

Hey there!
I have a fun card to share today
created with a nw digital stamp set from

Spring Chickens


Included in the set are
- 3 black and white line drawings
- 3 full colour images
- 6 word images / sentiments





Such a fun set, don't you think?
I colored with pencils and fussy cut.
I did a little embossing and punched the border,
My flower was punched and the sentiment was die cut.

I hope you'll check it out
along with all the other products at

I’m linking up to:
Aud Sentiments - Cute + Sentiment
Always Fun Challenges - Dry Embossing





3 comments:

  1. Welcome back in the DT Judy.
    This is a beautiful card that you have made.
    Karin.
    Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is definitely a cute chicken! I love the gingham background too,

    Thanks for playing along at Aud Sentiments,

    Hugz Tinz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a fun image, a wonderful creation. Thanks for sharing with us at Aud Sentiments challenge and hope to see you again.
    Hugs, Sandy DT

    ReplyDelete