Wednesday, May 9, 2018

Polkadoodles Little Dude - Basketball

Hello there!
I have a card created using
which is another one of the New Release Printable Download's from


The printable downloads are great,
as they included papers and sentiments.


I colored my image with Spectrum Noir Markers and fussy cut.
I popped the image with foam tape on to a matted die cut circle.
I cut banner shapes with 2 of the papers and one of the sentiments.
The third paper was used as a border.
I added some enamel dots to complete my design.




I hope you'll check out all the "Little Dudes".
They are so fun to create with!

I'm linking up to:




4 comments:

  1. Wonderful blog! I found it while searching on Yahoo News.

    Do you have any tips on how to get listed in Yahoo News?
    I've been trying for a while but I never seem to get there!

    Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great card for a boy. Love the yellow and blue.
    Thanks for playing with us at Inspiration Destination.
    Good luck!! Michelle (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is perfect for a boy. You did a great job coloring the image and highlighting it with your design and color choices. We're happy you shared with us at 613 Avenue Create.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card!! I love the layout of your card and the image is brilliant. Thank you so much for choosing to share your card with us at Lemon Shortbread Challenge Blog. I hope you can join us again soon.

    ReplyDelete